Friday, August 2, 2013

Essie Fall Collection | For The Twill Of It

Essie's latest collection for Fall 2013 called For The Twill Of It has only just begun to hit stores and is already the talk of the town. Inspired by fashion and fabrics, particularly comfy fall sweaters, this 6 piece collection is bound to sell out quickly.  As soon as I saw the 4pc mini collection on Nail Polish Canada I made sure to purchase it as this is always the first thing to sell out. The 4pc mini collection includes For The Twill Of It, The Lace is On, Cashmere Bathrobe and Vested Interest.
For The Twill Of It, The Lace Is On, Vested Interest & Cashmere Bathrobe
For The Twill Of It, The Lace Is On, Vested Interest & Cashmere Bathrobe
For The Twill Of It, The Lace Is On, Vested Interest & Cashmere Bathrobe
For The Twill Of It & The Lace Is On

For The Twill Of It is described as a "medium brown with duochrome purple and green shimmer" and is the star of the collection.

The Lace Is On is described as a "pearlescent fuchsia shimmer."


Vested Interest & Cashmere Bathrobe
Vested Interest is described as a "cool teal grey cream."

Cashmere Bathrobe is described as a "flannel grey with sparkle" and may just be my favourite of the collection."

All four polishes required two coats for full opacity and lasted 2-3 days without chipping, which I find is relatively standard for me with Essie polishes (I have a very hands on job). I am so in love with this collection it definitely gets me in the fall mood and I was surprised to find out that nothing in my collection really compares.

Will you be purchasing any of the Fall 2013 Essie nail polishes? Which shade is your favourite?
Amy,   xo

19 comments:

  1. amazing colors i love them...

    http://nickysbeautystarlight.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still couldn't decide between buying the mini collection or just buying a full bottle of cashmere bathrobe, probably will just buy the one big bottle as that is the colour I want most. so pretty and unique!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice collection for Fall. I think I will just be buying a full size of "For the Twill of it". Great review!
    :) Chelsey
    industrialdimestoremagic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need For the Twill of It and Cashmere Bathrobe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, For the Twill of It looks amazinnnnggg!! I hadn't seen anything for this collection before this post - looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really liking 'for the twill of it' :D love fall nail polish colours :D

    xoxo, charlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. There all so pretty but I love For The Twill Of It :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. vested interested and cashmere robe look so great for fall. am considering getting them.
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colours are really pretty, but I can't think about fall colours right now. It's summer time !

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous colours - they're so fall-appropriate! I think Essie comes out with such beautiful shades, I just wish they were easier to get a hold of and more affordable where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vested interest looks SO gorgeous! I will likely be picking that one up when they come out!

    http://mercuteify.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the colors, so gorgeous!!! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice nail polish http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/my-wedding-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are all so pretty! I will definitely have to get all of them! :)

    Southern Glamourista

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Where did you find this? Ulta? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually purchased the set from www.nailpolishcanada.com Hope that helps!

      Delete
  16. ohhh love the first and 3rd shade!I havent seen them in switzerland yet, but too bad you can't buy them together. I'm not so fond of the other two...

    Bea =)
    beasbeautyparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home that you can get your hands on them!

      Delete