Winning a $100 gift card to Sephora is a beauty junkie's wildest dream. But it can bring on a lot of anxiety when you have absolutely no clue regarding which one of thousand products on your wishlist to spend it on. And this is the predicament I've found myself in thanks to Beauty Nine To Five, a site that shares available jobs in the beauty industry – I am truly thankful btw. I literally checked my phone 10x over before truly believing that I was the lucky winner. But this is where you guys, my beloved lil cuties, come in to help me settle on one.. or more products to spend the gift card on. These are my top 12, but feel free to suggest products I may not have thought of.
1. Sephora Favourites | Beauty Closet ($118) – If you're a beauty blogger and don't want this set then there must be something wrong with you... I'm kidding [sort of]. It's jam-packed with products I am dying to try, alongside some of my 'forgotten' favourites. Is this a no-brainer and I did all this work for nothing?
2. Clarisonic | Replacement Brush Head in Normal ($31) – I've wanted to get back into using my Clarisonic Mia daily for quite some time now – it makes my skin look wonderful once I pass the two week pimple fiasco. So, of course, the practical side of me is saying spend a bit of the card on a replacement brush head.
3. Tarte | Tarteist Clay Paint Liner ($29) – It's either the classy black and gold packaging, the name, the fancy artist brush, or a combination of all three, but something is telling me I need this liner.
4. Hourglass | Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Exposure ($67) – It doesn't get much more beautiful than this – the packaging, the shades, the swatches, which I'm sure you've all seen on Temptalia. And since I already own so many neutral palettes the plum tones in Exposure would add some variation to my eyeshadow collection.
6. Hourglass | Veil Mineral Primer ($60) – I've been using a sample-sized version of this primer for a few weeks now and I've come to the conclusion that nothing else compares. I'd rather face death than not have it in my collection – totally not an over exaggeration or anything.
7. Benefit | The Real Steal ($29) – They're Real! Mascara was one of the first beauty products I ever purchased from Sephora and I've re-purchased it time and time again since. I don't see how I can resist purchasing this set, which comes with a free mini They're Real! Push Up Liner.
8. Josie Maran | Argan Illuminizer ($36) – After seeing the video that Samantha from Batalash Beauty uploaded for Victoria's Secret Inspired Makeup I knew I needed to own this illuminator. Her skin is perfection.
9. Bite Beauty | Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Cognac or Glacé ($28) – You know the love is real when there are multiple shades you want. Cognac is a dark brown shade, and Glacé will hopefully [fingers crossed] become my go-to for Kylie Jenner lips.
10. boscia | Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel ($47) – I've fallen in love with every product I've tried from boscia's black line, so why should this one be any different.
11. Perricone MD | Intensive Pore Minimizer ($55) – I've convinced myself that my pores are larger than average and something must be done to fix this. Having always wanted to try Perricone MD, the Intensive Pore Minimizer seems like the perfect place – it exfoliates build-up, firms pore walls, and controls oil production.
12. Bumble and Bumble | Repair Blow Dry ($37) – All I want is the shiny, healthy hair you see in the commercials. Will this new product get me there?!
What would you buy with a $100 gift card to Sephora?