There have been rumblings that the bi-annual Sephora VIB Event, in which VIB Rouge members get 15% off their purchase, will be taking place next weekend. As such I found it fitting to create a wishlist this weekend to help prep for the event. Here are a few of the products I'll be searching for...
1. Maison Martin Margiela | Replica Lazy Sunday Morning ($115) – It's become tradition to purchase a fragrance during this sale given the savings, and this year it's the Lazy Sunday Morning perfume topping my list. This fragrance features notes of pear, orange blossom flower, white musk, and patchouli oil – think soft skin and bed linens. It's equally warm, sensual, and calming – my ideal scent.
2. Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup ($46) – I've gone months without this foundation in my collection due to an overwhelming amount of foundations. I've since purged the stash, but my need to re-purchase the Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup is still imminent. The water-based gel formula gives this foundation an ultra-light feel without compromising coverage, making it ideal for spring/summer wear. Plus the formula is waterproof.
3. boscia Make Up-Break Up Cleansing Oil ($35) – I've long wanted to take on a completely oil-based skincare regime, and in my search for a new cleansing oil was reminded of how fantastic the Make Up-Break Up Cleansing Oil is. The oil quickly transforms into a milky cleanser that easily removes even the most stubborn makeup, while providing a refreshing feel. This is a product that I cannot wait to be re-united with.
4. Stila Convertible Cheek Colour in Lillium ($33) – Every time I leave Sephora without purchasing this blush I die inside a little bit more – primarily because of it's association to the Olsens. Lillium has been on my wishlist since I first discovered that it was a go-to for the twins when they wanted a light flush and nude lip. Why it's taken me so long to purchase... one will never know.
5. NARS Dual Intensity Blush in Fervor ($52) – I've spoken about my need for these blushes in the past as they allow you to amp up the intensity of the colour and finish with the addition of water. I absolutely love multi-purpose products such as this one, and Fervor is by far the most stunning duo from the line. You can't deny the need for this shimming pink and deep copper rose duo.
6. Clinique Chubby Sticks Sculpt & Highlight ($24 each) – After seeing a Clinique rep demo these in Sephora the other weekend I knew that I needed to own them. Never has contouring and highlighting seemed so simple. Simply draw on the appropriate areas of your face and blend with a damp beauty blender. Et voila a perfectly chiseled canvas!!
7. Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist ($18) – If I'm being honest I have no need for this product aside from it's adorable packaging, but do I really need a better reason?
8. Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins ($51) – This night creams promises to help skin wake up looking more radiant and refreshed thanks to it's mineral-rich formula. Created with a system of time-released resurfacers, minerals, moisture-rich replenishers and vitamins C, E and H to slough away dead skin while you sleep. Sounds rather promising!!
What's on your wishlist?