Monday, February 2, 2015

DEBORAH LIPPMANN . MIST¥ MORNING

Whisper, Misty Morning, Chantilly Lace – sounds a little sensual to me. I'm actually talking about Deborah Lippmann's latest collection, Whisper, which features four sheer polishes meant to exude softness and elegance in an understated matter... Far from the sensual world I've made it out to be – hence the groping photo in the background. But there is something delicately sexual about Misty Morning ($18), the pale, barely there blue that I'm sporting on my hands this week. It required some additional TLC during application due to the sheerness, but to be honest had my nails been in better shape I wouldn't mind the lack of opacity – especially given the grey undertones. 

The Whisper collection is currently available from Sephora, and will be coming to Murale locations shortly. This collection is a must see for all the future brides out there... or anyone looking for a more demure valentines nail. 

THE SWATCH
What shade from the Whisper Collection is your favourite?


AM¥     XO

[*]The items in this post have been sent to THE PRETT¥ VAIN for purpose of review. All views expressed reflect my own opinion on the product. For additional information please see the Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment